There are many ways to invest in the lives of the students of Lansing Christian School. Consider how you can partner with us to educate the next generation of salt & light in the world.
Tuition Scholarships and Grants
Your tax deductible gift for tuition scholarships and grants is vital to Lansing Christian School students. LCS is passionately committed to keeping Christian education accessible to all families who desire to partner with LCS. Tuition only covers 80% of the actual cost of educating each child; we depend on charitable contributions to provide discounts for families with more than one student at LCS, scholarships based on financial need, as well as additional scholarships and tuition discounts.
LCS Foundation Endowment For The Future
The LCSF Endowment for the Future was established to continue our 60 year tradition of partnering with parents to provide excellent Christ-centered education by:
- providing ongoing sustainability, quality improvement and growth
- strengthening long-term financial stability & viability
- establishing a strong financial base for the school
- supplementing LCS’s annual operating budget
- holding tuition down to an affordable level for all parents who sincerely desire a Christian education for their children.
- making long-term planning possible and provide a predictable source of income
- reducing dependency on annual gifts
Gifts invested in the LCSF Endowment for the Future are permanently held in trust with only the income used to support the ongoing mission of Lansing Christian School. Gifts given today to the LCSF Endowment for the Future will provide a long-term, lasting legacy.
Legacy Circle – include Lansing Christian School in your estate planning.
Each gift – regardless of the amount – is valued and appreciated. Whether you are able to give a $1 a day or more for a month, a few months, or a year, please prayerfully consider investing in LCS students. Gifts of $25 or more may be made on-line, or checks written to the LCS Foundation can be mailed or dropped off in the LCS Main Office.
We would be glad to answer any questions you may have. Please, contact Carol Feuss or 517/882-5779 x 103.