Nourishing Opportunities for Children to Grow Academically and in Christ
Mark your calendars!
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Eagle Eye Golf Club, East Lansing
The Black & Gold Celebration, which raised nearly $100,000 last year for tuition grants and scholarships, is Lansing Christian’s largest annual fundraising event.
How can you help?
Photos from the 2013 Chef's Challenge!
- VOLUNTEER! Whether you have 15 minutes, one hour or longer to commit, we need volunteers to help us with a variety of tasks leading up to the big event! Contact Sara Long if you are interested in volunteering.
- DONATE! Sign up to donate an item for one of the LCS grade-specific theme baskets or select and sign-up to donate an item on the “Wish List!”
- SPONSOR! Become a sponsor or identify a local business, association or organization who would be interested in sponsoring the event.
- ATTEND! Attend March 20th! Reserve your seat online.
- BID! Raise your paddle to bid on a live auction item or bid for items in the silent auction at the event, or post your bid online the week of March 10-14.
Thank you for generously supporting LCS families and students!
2014 Black & Gold
Black & Gold Celebration
Auction Committee Chairperson:
Chef’s Challenge/ Food & Beverage Committees Chairperson:
Logistics and Facilities Committee
Chairperson: Sheri Shank
Programming Committee Chairperson:
Reservation Committee Chairperson:
Heather Pierce Allaire
Sponsorship Committee Chairperson:
Carol Feuss, Director of Development
Theme and Décor Chairperson: